Dr. Bruce Keller Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Keller?

No good

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I went to him several years ago and it appears he hasn't improved. He gave one of my boys an adult dose of a prescription which sent him to the hospital emergency room. Where did he go to medical school - or did he?

Horrible bedside manner! Rudest dr I ever met!

Posted on June 7th, 2012

I have never had a worse experience at a dr office! I went in for bipolar meds and some weight loss concerns..he was rude and ignorant the moment he walked in the waiting room, he told me to go elsewhere if I was seeking diet pills,, never gave me a chance to explain anything..then refunded my copay and I left very embarrassed and humiliated, still needing a dr bipolar meds I called back asked for another dr told them my first experience and rudely the receptionist says we don't do pay management at all,, ok the visit was never about any pain meds,,,, very rude staff and dr..never felt so degraded in my life,,, only good part of whole visit was my nurse she was awesome,, pleasant and considerate,, thank god they have some human beings working there,,,, I will never...never step foot in that office again

Number one doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2012

I like that my doctor treats me like I'm the only patient in the office. He takes time to listen and gives full attention to what he is doing.

Posted on July 8th, 2014