Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
Dr.Kent and his staff take good care of the patient I take in to see him but need to improve on the return call when problem of patient arises.

July 7th, 2015
Great country doctor
Always listens. Lets his patients be pro-active in their own health care. You sometimes have to wait a bit, but he gives his full attention to you once you are together

July 2nd, 2012
Wouldn't trust with my life
Went to Dr. Kent and they got my medical records mixed up with someone else. They didn't realize the mistake until I told them. It took nearly four hours to get back to an examination room and then only saw a nurse. Refills take about a week average so call early. Nice guy but very poor doctor.

June 25th, 2012
Personable, must have new staff cause not at all like the previous person said. They are helpful and kind. Yes, often times you do have to wait but what doctor don't you have to wait on. It is worth the wait.

February 17th, 2012
Dr. Kent is personally a nice guy. That is it though. His staff is awful, refills sometimes take over a week to get called in and no followup by the doctor. Average office visit wait time is well over an hour sometimes as much as 2 to 3 hours. He is great for head colds and jock itch but if you have a serious medical condition go somewhere else.

October 6th, 2011
I never got to see him. This was my initial visit and it took two months to get an appointment. I waited over an hour past my appointment time, but his receptionist let a drug rep, who did not have an appointment, see him before me. I got up and left.

March 11th, 2010
'ol fashioned country Doctor
he really takes the time to listen to you and though some days the wait may be longer I don't mind because I know he's probably letting someone cry on his shoulder, the same way he lets me if I just can't handle something. He knows that what bothers the mind ends up bothering the body so I don't mind if I have to wait longer one day than another. He has patients who drive 30-60 miles to see him because he IS just like the 'ol country Doctor.