Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  1982  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2014

I was very fortunate to be his patient when he was in his residency in San Diego. I was pregnant with twins who I truly believe may not be here today if it was not for Dr. Kessel He was the first doctor I had that was informative regarding risks and benefits of treatment choices that would allow me to carry the twins longer in hope of them surviving. He even gave me his home phone number if I had any questions or concerns. I was in the hospital for a month before delivery, he would bring me books on twin gestation which helped me understand what was and what could happen which helped me make my decisions on which way I wanted to proceed as well as minimizing my fear by gaining knowledge. This all may seem more common place now but back then it was rare to find a doctor who was a partner in a healthcare situation. My twins will be 33 next March they are married with family's and I thank Dr. Kessel for helping me to bring them safely into this world

|  He's a caring doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2013

We went to meet Dr. Kessel for the first time just to ask general questions. Our consulting session took only 30 minutes. No medical procedure done yet. He seemed to be a caring doctor. He tried to educate us when explaining how things work to us too. He seemed to be calm and knowledgable in his area of expertise. He's kind and you'll feel at ease talking to him.

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

He goes beyond expectations. He listened to what I was saying when other MD's ignored it. I did have to go through high risk obstetrics, and be followed more closely because he found the cause of the problem. But because of his close monitoring and concern and care all went well.

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

Rude staff. The doctor stinks of smoke. He talks alot but does not seem to be very knowledgeable about fertility.