A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kessler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kessler practices Internal Medicine near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcata, CA.
See Eureka Internists.