A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Bruce Ketel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Bruce Ketel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Bruce Ketel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ketel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Bruce Bruce Ketel MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. W Bruce B. Ketel practice?
- Dr. W Bruce Ketel has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Bruce Ketel practices Neurology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Glenview Neurologists.