A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Keyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Keyser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Keyser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Keyser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce John Keyser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Keyser practice?
- Dr. Bruce Keyser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Keyser practices Ophthalmology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Lakewood Ophthalmologists.