A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kiessling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kiessling is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kiessling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiessling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kiessling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce John Kiessling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Kiessling practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kiessling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kiessling practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.