A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimmel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kimmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Microvascular Angina
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimmel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Marc Kimmel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kimmel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kimmel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Cardiologists, and Willingboro Critical Care Practitioners.