A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Microvascular Angina
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimmel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Marc Kimmel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kimmel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kimmel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Cardiologists, and Willingboro Critical Care Practitioners.