A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Microvascular Angina
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimmel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimmel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Kimmel practice?
Dr. Bruce Kimmel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Cardiologists, and Willingboro Critical Care Practitioners.