A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kinney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kinney, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinney graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kinney FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Kinney practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bucyrus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Bucyrus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.