A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kinosian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kinosian is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kinosian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinosian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kinosian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kinosian MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Kinosian practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kinosian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kinosian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.