A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kinosian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kinosian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinosian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinosian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kinosian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinosian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kinosian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kinosian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Kinosian practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kinosian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kinosian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.