A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kinsey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kinsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eugene Kinsey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Kinsey practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kinsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kinsey practices Anesthesiology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Danville Anesthesiologists.