Dr. Bruce Klaskin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 26th, 2014
God complex
I was thrilled to begin seeing Dr Klaskin in hopes to finally feel better. He never did any new tests, he just looked over my tests that were done years ago. Then, he prescribed some very heavy drugs in which I had a very very bad reaction to. I called the office to tell them what happened and get appointment to get something else. Had to wait a week for an appointment with no pain medication, also going through withdrawal symptoms from medication I had bad reaction from being on for two days. When I went to appointment, he gave me something for headache, not the rest of my pain. During next visit, he tried to give me the medication I had a bad reaction to again! Plus, he refuses to even look at the pain I have in my leg. I had other issues looked at by other doctors and he said that they were wrong because they did not do any tests to confirm. But he says that I have Fibromyalgia. I was tested by Hershey Medical Center, it was negative. He says they are wrong and he is right. What a jerk! Stay away!!

February 28th, 2013
He is OK if you agree with him.
Personally, He is ok. If you don't disagree with him. Don't ever cross his wife (who btw is a snob). Seriously there are better in York than Dr. Klaskin.

November 18th, 2012
He saved my life
I have finally been heard! After going through countless doctors to find someone to take care of my chronic pain, I found Dr. Klaskin. I found him to be personable, he listened to me, and took his time at my first consultation. He has provided to me what I need to deal with my chronic pain. I have waited so long to find someone, and was on the verge of taking my life before I found Dr. Klaskin. He's aces in my book.

August 20th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr.K for over 2yrs now. Thank God for Dr.K & his Staff. Such wonderful people who really care and an listen to your every word. It hasn't been an easy 2yrs but with Dr.K & staff it sure does make you feel good knowing that they care an will do anything within their power to help you both mentally & physically. If you need a doctor an want one who really cares about your well being go see Dr.K

August 12th, 2012
Thankful
As a healthcare provider who suffers w/ chronic musculoskeletal pain I am soooo thankful to have Dr. Klaskin available to me for assessment and treatment ...When i first began treatment with him i was in constant , moderately severe pain that responded to no other treatments including physical therapy,rolfing, or massage therapy. He literally gave me back the ability to experience JOY again.....his kindness and attentiveness are only surpassed by his knowledgge and skill....

February 3rd, 2012
Too expensive!
I felt I was not physically treated right when every time I came in there, his receptionist insisted on a urine specimen or did he....then several weeks later we get a report back from Blue Cross $764. for Diagnois Whatever (four dfferent studies) and he is going to do this to me every time I come in---oh no he is not!!!I am going to do this to Blue Cross and I encourage everyone not to do this to theirs....We also had an MRI done that wasn't covered entirely either...close to $700....(an out of pocket expense will be close to $325). This DO is not an MD and he wanted to put needles in the veins of my neck to ease my pain....after I found what I was signing, my lawyer husband just about had fits and got me out of there. So I insist people find and alternate way of getting help another way, which I will do now. With Excedrin off the market, I'm trying other things.........everyone take care.

November 29th, 2011
The guy is a crook and a quack!
The guy is a crook and a quack! First of I was 20 minutes early for my appointment and they made me wait 1 hour and 45 minutes to see this dirty looking man that did nothing for me. This was a workmans comp claim yet they billed my insurance company for the outrageous amount of $595.00 for an office visit! Now Im responsible for $200.00 because the insurance wont pay it all. I called two weeks early to make sure this was pre-approved by workmans comp. Im so mad at this guy I cant see straight.Trust me! Find another DR.

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Klaskin is one of the first doctors that I've seen who has taken the time to listen to my symptoms, taken the time to do a thorough consultation with me and successfully treat me for a condition I've suffered with for almost 10 years now that no other doctors I've seen seemed to know how to treat or diagnose. His bedside manner is second to none! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!!!

March 7th, 2011
Very caring
Dr Klaskin is a wonderful Dr. He exams me on every appointment. He listens to how i am doing, if i am having any issues etc. His staff is wonderful also. I wish i had Dr's like him thru all these years. He really is the best

January 5th, 2010
Dr. Klaskin's thorough and careful diagnosis has been excellent. His manipulations and pain management techniques have given me back my life.