A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Klink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Klink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klink
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klink Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Klink graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lynn Klink DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Klink practice?
- Dr. Bruce Klink has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Klink practices Family Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors.