A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Klink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Klink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klink
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klink Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Klink graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lynn Klink DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Klink practice?
- Dr. Bruce Klink has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Klink practices Family Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors.