A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klosterhoff
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Klosterhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klosterhoff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klosterhoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hosp Corp, Hutchinson, Ks
- Pratt Reg Med Ctr, Pratt, Ks
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eugene Klosterhoff MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Klosterhoff practice?
- Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Psychiatrists.