A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klosterhoff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klosterhoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hosp Corp, Hutchinson, Ks
- Pratt Reg Med Ctr, Pratt, Ks
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eugene Klosterhoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Klosterhoff practice?
- Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Klosterhoff practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Psychiatrists.