A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Knolmayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Knolmayer, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Knolmayer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knolmayer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knolmayer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Knolmayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Knolmayer practice?
- Dr. Bruce Knolmayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Knolmayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD and Olney, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons.