A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Knolmayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Knolmayer, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knolmayer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knolmayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Knolmayer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knolmayer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knolmayer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Knolmayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Knolmayer practice?
- Dr. Bruce Knolmayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Knolmayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons.