A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kole, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Henry Kole MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Kole practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kole practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.