A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kole, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Kole practice?
Dr. Bruce Kole practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.