A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kole, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Kole MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Kole practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kole practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.