Dr. Bruce Kornfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2016
Mrs. M.Ed.
I have been a patient of Dr. Kornfeld's for several years. I respect his medical knowledge, his accurate diagnosis, respect and follow up. Dr. Kornfeld is always personable and takes time to explain in detail what he is going to do, possible diagnosis and followup treatment. I am very pleased with Dr. Kornfeld!

September 23rd, 2013
Excellent care
I trust Dr. Kornfeld and appreciate his excellent recommendations of other professionals in his field. He directed me to two other specialists, for distinct problems, and both doctors turned out to be top-notch. While some people call Dr. Kornfeld arrogant, I have never gotten that vibe from him. On the contrary, Dr. Kornfeld is a kind, no-nonsense person who goes the extra mile for patients. I like him and trust him. He is courageous as a care provider.

July 15th, 2013
mohs surgery
I had mohs surgery performed by Dr. Kornfeld. The surgery was performed on my nose and later that day he had a plastic surgeon close the site after determining that he had removed all of the skin cancer. Dr. Kornfeld is a very good doctor. I have not had any further problems with the original site and I have gone back for rechecks as he requested. My wait time was a little bit long because it was a morning of surgeries.

February 25th, 2013
Worst Dr I've ever seen. Horrible bed side manners, awful Dr and I ended up the the emergency room thanks to him.

June 1st, 2012
Worst Dr I've ever seen
Dr. Kornfeld is a horrible Dr who didn't help me at all. Instead of admitting he didn't know what was wrong, he told me that it wasn't happening. I'm having a lot of serious health concerns and he didn't listen to me or care at all. I've never dealt with such an awful Dr & I see LOTS. He was rude, demeaning, and ignorant. I would not recommend him to even my worst enemy.

March 1st, 2010
Dr. Kornfeld has removed 2 basal cell carcinomas from my face. You can hardly tell-scarring is minimal. I was waiting 6 weeks for an appointment in Denver, but Dr. Kornfeld got me in within a week. I recommend him highly.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Kornfeld is an excellent dermatologist.
I have always had a good experience while under the care of Dr. Kornfeld. My wife and daughter also received excellent care from him. I recommend him without hesitation.

September 10th, 2009
one of the best dr i have ever been to.
Dr Bruce w Kornfeld is one of the best dr.s there is .

January 13th, 2009
Concerns with Elidel
I was seen by the nurse practioner. The primary purpose of my visit was to understand health risks associated with Elidell (Pimecrolimus). I was told that the reported risks were associated by oral consumption of drug, not topical cream. When I picked up my prescription for Elidel, I was provided with a much more cautionary medical guide. If a physician is using a practicioner, it is the physician's responsibility to see that the patient is provided with the full information on any drug being prescribed when requested by the patient.