A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kovacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kovacs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kovacs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Kovacs MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kovacs has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kovacs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Long Beach Geneticists.