A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kraemer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kraemer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kraemer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Kraemer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kraemer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kraemer practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Plastic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.