A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Krueger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Krueger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Krueger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Krueger MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Bruce Krueger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Krueger practices Neurology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Rochester, MN.
See La Crosse Neurologists.