Emergency Physician
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Top Notch ER MD  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Dr K diagnosed my problem and got me to surgery immediately!!

|  Dr Kruglick saved my life  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

Thank you for saving my life at SMH ER

|  RUN, RUN, Run away from this man!!!  |  show details
by Now a wiser yet untreated patient. on Jul 27th, 2009

I would never recommend this horrible joke of a Doctor to my worst enemy. I think he was angry having to be in the hospital (they make them come in on call) and not his own practice or maybe out in his little boat. Being the "throttle man", or as he's known as "Special K" (sounds like a druggie) on his speed boat. It seems like he should focus more on his boat racing team because the amount he seems to care as a doctor is non existent. He was rude when questions were asked, not thorough with the exam, had the personality of a door mat and the attitude of some type of god (so he seems to think). It's amazing if he hasn't been sued in the past lack of detail. What a horrible experience he is. I can't have enough disgust with this poor excuse of a doctor. After my regretful time spent (mere minutes) with this jerk, I mentioned his name to a friend and her jaw hit the floor. This same man would not give her father anything for the excruciating pain he was in while her and her mother watched him in agony the night they watched him die before their eyes... What a shame. They had to take the mother out with security because she was so upset with his neglect and lack of caring. People like this shouldn't have such an important job that is SO critical to the public. Instead Dr. Dipstick, maybe you should stick to your boat racing!!! I'm sure you're used to working the "throttle". I also find it funny that all of his online reviews are worded almost exactly the same with slight variations and from the same days coincidentally. Sounds to me like he and/or some of his "friends" just went in and repeated the same similar "comments" the same days to make him look good online. In reality this makes them all lies that he or someone close pushed to make him "look" better. Fake postings online is what this man does to make you feel better about being his "patient". We as the public should not accept treatment like this. Don't buy into his tactics. This is a real and true posting that I will put in as many places for people to see so maybe, I can to help save someone else such a miserable experience. If this saves only one person from this man than it has done a justice for the people. Good luck and pick any other doctor besides this JOKE of not only a doctor, but a real human being!!! Stop by and tell him what you think: 1305 N Lakeshore Dr., Sarasota, FL. 34231. And Dr. Jerky if you are reading this, karma is a mutha!!! )