A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kyburz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kyburz, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyburz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kyburz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyburz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kyburz practice?
Dr. Bruce Kyburz practices Urology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Austell Urologists.