A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kyburz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyburz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kyburz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kyburz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyburz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kyburz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allan Kyburz MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kyburz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kyburz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kyburz practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.