A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kyburz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyburz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kyburz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kyburz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyburz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kyburz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allan Kyburz MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kyburz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kyburz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kyburz practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.