Dr. Bruce Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 5th, 2016
All star doctor
Indebted to dr bruce Gordon for this most excellent patient care. Never rushing, this all star doctor took his time to make sure I have my eyes checked thoroughly. I rate him all around 5 stars.

October 31st, 2016
Experienced & reliable
Good, old fashioned doctor who is kind, wise and reliable. Highly experienced and learned, he provided me with excellent care. Great doc!

August 7th, 2015
Highly Professional
Dr Bruce Gordon is a highly professional physician. He is extremely meticulous with his work and takes the time to answer all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Bruce Gordon - The Doctor You Can Count On!
Dr. Bruce Gordon is a top-notch Ophthalmologist in New York. My family and I have been seeing this wonderful doctor for the past 20+years. We can always count on his excellent bedside manner, professionalism and wisdom. I would greatly recommend this top doctor!

January 6th, 2015
You can tell this man really enjoys his job! He is very easy to talk to and is very personable throughout the appointment...he also explains everything to you & answers all of you're questions in a way that everyone can understand. I highly recommend :-)

December 8th, 2013
Best eye doctor in Westchester
I have known Dr. Gordon for over 20 years. He has cared for my family since I was in high school. He did cataract surgery on my mom and he has seen my children too. We love Dr. Gordon. He is kind and patient.

June 13th, 2010
Professional & Caring Doctor
It's such a delight to have Dr. Bruce Gordon as my doctor. Very detailed-oriented, high level of professionalism yet personable and caring. I'm very happy to have Dr. Gordon as my doctor and would highly recommend him!

June 3rd, 2010
I had a great experience!
I was referred to Dr. Gordon to rule out issues. I was able to get an appointment quickly. When I arrived at the office, it seemed very busy, which concerned me that I would have to wait. But actually they took me right away.Dr. Gordon was a very pleasant man. He wasn't rushed at all. He answered all of my questions, and was very comprehensive. His support staff was very professional. My only advice is to find out what will be covered by your insurance company. Everything was covered but a $100 test. I was warned about this at the time of the appointment, but in the end did have to pay the extra fee. I was ok with this, because I was warned, and because the dr felt it was necessary to run the test.I have just referred my husband to the practice. I had a really excellent experience.

September 25th, 2009
money grubbing bum of a doctor
worthless quickie eye exams. prescription not accurate because no care taken. busy office where the patient gets the bums rush out.