A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greene has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Bruce Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Orthopedic Surgeons.