A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greene has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Bruce Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Surgeons.