A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lee Jacobs MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Jacobs practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.