Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient, obgyn of Dr. Bruce Lasker show details patient, obgyn of Dr. Bruce Lasker
by Charlotte Ann Proffitt Musick on Nov 15th, 2013

Dr.Lasker is a great doctor. He delivered my son Jason, in 1980. He was always concerned, and gave the best care possible. He was always caring and attentive. I was always pleased to have such a wonderful doctor taking care of my medical needs. I had complications after giving birth, he came instantly, when called to the hospital. He took my hand and being so professional, told me that I had a little problem and that he was going to fix it, and everything would be alright. I trusted him greatly, and would still. As things turned out, he was right. He stood attentive at my side caring for me, even though I was under the ICU care , due to my lungs. He is an excellent doctor, and one I appreciate very much.He has been and always will be my favorite doctor. Words cannot express how much it meant to have him as my Doctor.

by Tiffany F. on Jan 24th, 2013

In my opinion he is a great Dr. He is friendly, and has a good attitude, and he really cares about his patients. He delivered my baby and he did a wonderful job through the whole pregnancy and delivery.

great!!!!!!! show details great!!!!!!!
by Becky on Dec 20th, 2009

went to him when I had both my kids and now pregnant again with baby #3 and he will be my doctor again...helped with my cyst problems he is a very great doctor and he cared for all his people the staff is so wonderful and helpful. Overall the best doctor in Bluefield and Princeton and maybe all!!!!!

he is the best show details he is the best
Apr 7th, 2009

had both my kids he took very good care of me whenever I need to know anything he was there and the staff was great also

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Citysearch User on Jan 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lasker is a great doctor and very well known in Bluefield. He has delivered a number of the towns babies. He will take his time with you...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com