A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Berlin Anesthesiologists and Berlin Pain Management Doctors.