A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists and Marlton Pain Management Doctors.