A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Landon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Evan Landon MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Landon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Landon has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Landon practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.