Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Only pediatrician for my kid! show details Only pediatrician for my kid!
Feb 22nd, 2012

My son has been seeing Dr. Lantry since 2 weeks after he was born in 1999. My son is 12 and doesn't want to know any other pediatrician other than Dr. Lantry. He trusts Dr. Lantry and knows that Dr. Lantry will directly ask him how he is doing which is important for a young boy/man. Dr. Lantry has also taken the time to talk to me about concerns I have and has never made me feel unimportant. The staff is very courteous, kind, professional, and follow-up is excellent. We love Dr. Lantry and will be sad when we have to leave his practice in a little over 5 years when my son is an "adult." :)

Amber show details Amber
Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Lantry is a wonderful doctor who has great bedside manners. My children love going to see him, because he talks to the children to try and find out what is wrong. he also talks with the parents not at them but with them. I would recommend him to all my friends!!!

Dr. Lantry has been my children dr for 9years and counting. show details Dr. Lantry has been my children dr for 9years and counting.
Aug 10th, 2009

I have only excellent comments about Dr. Lantry. I have 5 children and he remembers every single one and always insures they get the best of care. I have had Dr. Lantry take care of my children since 1999 when my first son was born. All I have to do when I have a concern is call him. He had a great nurse too Ms Wheeler.

Mom of 3 show details Mom of 3
Mar 23rd, 2009

I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see the Dr. My kids love Dr. Lantry. He takes the time to get to know your child and is patient with answering any questions. I wouldn't take my children anywhere else.

Mar 17th, 2009

staff attitude and dr just want your money don't care about kids!

Doctor's Response

Complaints cannot be productive if there is no explanation as to why you made this comment. If you can expand on your thoughts then we can look at your issues.