A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Larson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Larson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Larson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Larson practice?
Dr. Bruce Larson practices Psychiatry, Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Kirkland Psychiatrists, Kirkland Surgeons, and Kirkland Endocrinologists.