A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Larson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Larson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Larson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Larson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Larson practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.