A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Larson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Larson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Larson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Larson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Larson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Larson practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.