A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Larson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Pituitary Disorders Thyroid Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Larson practice?
Dr. Bruce Larson practices Psychiatry, Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Chehalis, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Surgeons, Seattle Colorectal Surgeons, and Seattle Endocrinologists.