Dr. Bruce Latham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 14th, 2015
A knowledgeable, professional physician. I appreciate his assistance.

September 21st, 2015
love dr latham, i have been his pt about 15 years and have enjoyed being part of this practice. Dr Latham shows interest in you and your health which is a good thing due to a dr visit should not always be just about getting your medicine. also when the staff takes time out of their day to listen not only about CC but in a nut shell about your daily life, it makes a BETTER practice. A good practice also shares SMILES which acts as a domino effect.

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Latham
This Dr. and is entire staff are ruse, discourteous, arrogant and betray the Hippocratic Oath. They do not return calls, when they do they give conflicting information and then blame the patient. We have four members of with endocrine problems, will all be finding a different endocrinologist and NOT WITH THIS PRACTICE.

November 7th, 2014
The best
I have gone to endocrinologist from Mayo Clinic in Minn., Emory endo group, a Dr. In Athens and on other in Anderson, SC, I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Latham. He has adjusted my meds. Which has made me feel so much better. He takes the time to explain everything to me, and to answer all of my questions. I travel about 2 hours to see him. It is well worth it. My ins. Is changing in 2015,and he is stop a provider. My husband and I have decided to just pay out of pocket for my visits. I think he is the greatest.

September 22nd, 2014
My visit w Dr. Latham wa an answer to a prayer. I have been so frustrated w my condition and he was extremely knowledgable, helpful and gave me hope for a solution!!

July 25th, 2013
Doctor was professional. Good beside manner. Explained all possible problems. Used models of thyroid to show problem. Took test and referred to xray for addional appointment. Made appointment for follow up after xrays.

June 23rd, 2013
hypothyroidism
didn't care had other things on his mind his nurse was wonderful

June 20th, 2012
Horrible doc... avoid
Does not listen to patient to learn what the real a real problem. He suggested a treatment - few "pills" Rx that could make me more sick and cause serious health issues - worse that the issue I have I wanted him to help me with. And IMO he is narrow minded sexist (Calling him chauvinistic pig may be too strong and may offend a pig)

March 19th, 2012
Would not recommend
This doctor is absolutelyl arrogant. He dose not listen to the patient at all. I have had the absolute misfortune of being pushed through his doors at two different times over 10 years apart. The 1st visit and the last visit were cookie cutter. Him talking and listening to himself. Not listening to the patient or the doctors that referred the patient. I would not recommend this doctor at all.