Dr. Bruce Lawrence Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Lawrence?

Dr. LAWRENCE is Always late

Posted on October 13th, 2017

So tired of waiting a minimum of 30 minutes past appointment time in waiting room and then a minimum of 30 minutes once brought back to the room. Additionally, Dr. LAWRENCE really needs to work on eye contact!

Have major shoulder problems, unstable detached tears in rotor cuff and cartilage damage

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Was sent for 2 MRI's that show significant damage to cartilage in the shoulder and 2 unstable detached tears and he thinks cortisone shots will fix it. I had surgery 4 years ago and that didn't fix the problem. Told to just alter my life. Not. My wait was over 2 hours long

Outstanding Surgene

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Very happy patient!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Lawrence, he is a very down to earth doctor who explains everything in a way I can understand, not with big fancy collegiate medical terms I don't understand. He did a great job on my hip surgery and follow up care is great too. I would recommend him to anyone needing joint replacement. He also reconstructed my brother's shoulder a few years ago and my brother recommended him to me. Glad he did. On wait time I picked an average, depends on how busy they are, I've had anywhere from a 5 min wait to a 1 hour wait but that 1 hour was a day the office happened to be packed. It's normally 30 min or less wait

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I would NOT recommend Dr. Bruce Lawrence. The amount of wait time to see him is absolutely ridicules. I had 3 appts at different times of the day on different days and my wait was 1 1/2 hrs (or more, I left after 1 1/2 hrs) each time. That's just rude and inconsiderate.

Overall a Very Poor Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2013

This doctor has EXTREMELY poor bedside manners, seems unengaged when you have an appointment with him and/or are talking with him, very little eye contact, has a touch of arrogance about him, and in general has an extremely poor reputation regarding people skills. But in all honesty I'm the type of person that doesn't really care about those things - just as long as you fix the problem (via surgery) with little to no complications thereafter and I'll be on my merry way and hopefully never see you again. Unfortunately that wasn't even the case for me after he operated on me and I'm STILL having issues today. I won't go into details like some of these other posts but I will say this: if you value your time, energy, money, sense of integrity, and really want what's best for yourself this doctor is NOT for you! Granted, I'm sure that numerous people have been 100% satisfied with this doctor, but if you're like me and you're talking about your HEALTH - something I value DEEPLY and everyone reading this should as well - you will NOT chance it by seeing this doctor! You do not always get second chances when it comes to your health, so please make the prudent and right decision to stay away from this doctor! Do it for YOURSELF! Regardless of what decision(s) all of you make, I wish you all the best!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

absolutely no personality.....glad I didnt need surgery.....would go to someone who actually talks a little and cares

Bad bedside manor

Posted on August 10th, 2012

After a partial shoulder replacement I spent 4 months in therapy with some relief. After a year and a half the pain in my shoulder was very bad. I went for consultation, he refused to even look at my arm or hear of my complaints, he said "my work is perfect." he was very arrogant not looking at me in the face and I was told to see a pain management specialist. I have since been to another surgeon and found the ball of my arm has dropped out of the socket. I will be needing surgery again. I do NOT recommend this doctor at Genesys in Flint Michigan.

would not recommend!!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I had 2 severed ligamints. During first surgery he did what he could when he found out they were retracted further than should be for repair without grafting.I told him at 3 months it felt like it ripped. After 8 months of therapy he finally did a mri and found out they both tor again. Did another surgery told us he would graft if needed but still didn't. Ripped again while still in emobilizer. Had to go to another surgeon. Found out that Lawerence doesn't even know how to graft, so he down right lied. Finally ended up getting total reverse shoulder replacement by ecellent Dr. Paul Siaczintski in Auburn hills!!!!

My accident the dr. Put me back together again.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

I had major fractions: femor, tibala,fibula, both ankles. My right ankle was worse had to put a temp. Fixator on. After that he put a plate on it. Screws and plate on my left one. Plate on my tib. And fib. And a rod in my femor(thigh). Couldn't walk was in a wheelchair for 4mo. A lot of phy. Therapy. Pain and suffering. That was several years ago now I taking valterine (arth. Meds) and once in awhile something for pain but try not to. Please who ever reads this god almighty is with you. I know about the bitterness, DON'T LET THAT EAT YOU UP. Pray to GOD to help you and guide you in all ways of life. I knew I was going to walk again don't give up, it's a long road......ask god to help you forgive them.

good if you have patience

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Good at what he does but wiat times are always at least 90 'minutes

BEWARE!!!!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

dr lawrence did surgery on my husbands shoulder and found out it was alot worse than he thought and it needed graphting and he doesn't do that so he did what he could while he was in there. Then he put him in theapy and after 3 months of therapy my husband felt it rip and he told the dr. he said it was just tissue so he continued theapy. after 5 more months of therapy he was still getting no use of arm so dr. FINALLY ordered mri and it showed it the two ligaments were ripped again. Did second surgery and we did not know that he does not due graphting and thought thats what he was going to do. after 2nd surgery found out he didn't do it. He put him in theapy again. After 1 month of theapy it ripped again. Told dr. he said he didn't think so. Went through 2 more months of theapy until finally workers comp told him they wanted another mri. It showed ripped again. He finally told us that he doesn't do that so he will have to go to another dr.HE even told my husband to be quiet and let him talk when my husband was trying to tell him the pain and movement was worse than before the surgery. My husband ended up having to have a reverse shoulder replacement because the ligaments were so torn up after all the surgeryies. I would not recommend dr. Lawrence to nobody because he's only out for the money wether good for the patient or not!!!!!!