A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Leavitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leavitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Leavitt, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Low Cardiac Output
- Lung Cancer
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leavitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jason Leavitt MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Leavitt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Leavitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Leavitt practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.