A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Leforce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Leforce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Leforce, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leforce graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leforce has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ryan Leforce MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Leforce practice?
- Dr. Bruce Leforce has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Leforce practices Neurology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists.