A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lerman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce B Lerman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Lerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.