A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lerman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lerman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Lerman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Lerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.