Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Levitt
Dr. Bruce Levitt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New City, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levitt is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Nyack Hospital and Weston Hospital. Dr. Levitt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Levitt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bruce Levitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New City, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Norbert Rainford
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New City, NY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Marissa Ferrazzo-Weller
New City, NY 0.01 mi5