A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Levy practice?
Dr. Bruce Levy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists, Chestnut Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Chestnut Hill Pulmonologists.