Dr. Bruce Lindgren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Lindgren?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Lindgren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2015

Great doctor, expert in his field!

All I can say is that Dr. Lindgren is a great doctor! Not only is he an expert in his field, but he is also the most compassionate, understanding and kind doctor I have seen. He did a robotic surgery on my son and he took such a good care of him! Throughout the whole course of treatment, he made sure all our questions and concerns were answered and addressed. We are so grateful and happy that he is our son's doctor.

August 13th, 2013

Uninterested in our issues.

I brought my 6 year old in with 2 issues. (Bedwetting and elective surgry). Dr. Lindgren couldn't have been less interested or helpful. The 2 topics I went to see him about left me right where I started when I walked in. I could have gotten a better stream of information from a blog on-line. I asked him for his professional opinion about an elective surgery and he basically said he didn't know "up to you". Uh. Yeah I got that part that was way we were seeking a second opinion. Not a good experience. Money down the drain.

April 17th, 2009

One of the ladys that took us in to the room was unbelieveablly snobby. She was at the office in Hoffman Estates.It was early nov. It was cold, but not too cold. After staring at me she rudely she asked "you didnt wear a coat today?" I said "no" then she snobbily turned her head and said nothing. It was very rude. This was my daughters first appt. with them. The same lady was not friendly at my 4 year old either. When we FINALLY saw the doctor he took about three minutes with us , was very annoyed that I had questions for him. He then left it up to the nurse practioner Dawn, who was very nice to finish the visit. Since then they have canceled two appts that took forever to get into. They said that the doctor wants the nurse practioner to see you my daughter instead. I would think that they would have more courtesy than calling a day before an appt to tell someone to rescehdule!! Especailly since we have to do a voiding diary for 3 days prior. They need nicer people and more urologist to make there practice up to par. And definetly need to fire their receptionist or whateevr she is! Both my children have seemed numerous doctors, nurses and specialist. I have never met a more rude receptionist/nurse. As for Dr. Lindgren it seems he doesnthave enough time for his patients. Anybody who calls will know what nurse(receptionist )I am talking about because she is almost always rude on the phone as well.

October 12th, 2016