A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lindsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindsay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Lindsay practice?
Dr. Bruce Lindsay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Cardiologists, and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.