Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lindsay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lindsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Duncan Lindsay MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Lindsay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.