A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lish is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lish graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Lish DDS, DMD, and MD is a male doctor and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Lish practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lish has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Lish practices Family Dentistry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dentists.