Dr. Bruce Lockman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Lockman?

Exceptional Physician

Posted on January 7th, 2014

i just recommended Dr. Lockman to a girl I used to work with, as she is pregnant with her 1st child, and is in the process of interviewing pediatricians. I then checked this site and thought I'd throw my " 2 cents in". I have 3 sons . The youngest just turned 21. The oldest is 31. All 3 were patients of Bruce's.Dr. Lockman saved my 21 year olds life when he was a newborn. I can't praise him enough. He was always thorough, and patient, I recall, when it was all new to me and I would call for every sniffle, lol! He is very knowledgeable. We are forever in his debt.

Very Thorough

Posted on May 14th, 2013

In an age when doctors are spending less time with patients, Dr. Lockman is very thorough. He is an experienced and excellent diagnostician! He sometimes runs late, but that is because he always gives his patients all the time that they need!

A wonderful doctor!

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Lockman has been there for our family throughout both my children's lives. Every bit of advice he's ever given has been excellent, and he's a wonderfully caring,exceptional man who I'd recommend to other parents without the slightest reservation!

Posted on February 11th, 2015