Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Lowney
Dr. Bruce Lowney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lowney is affiliated with Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital and VA Hospital-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Lowney has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bruce Lowney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, MA.
Dr. Satyanarayana Gavarasana
Bedford, MA 0 mi53
Dr. William Porell
Bedford, MA 1.19 mi66
Dr. Salim Afshar
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, MA 2.30 mi11