A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lucas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allan Lucas MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Lucas practices Urology near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Frankfort Urologists.