A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lucas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Lucas practice?
Dr. Bruce Lucas practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.