A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Luccas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Luccas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Luccas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luccas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luccas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Luccas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Luccas practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.