Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Lyman
Dr. Bruce Lyman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with other offices in Albany, NY and Troy, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Lyman is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital, Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus and Albany Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Lyman has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Bruce Lyman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Kyle Denniston
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Albany, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Arthur Sunkin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Albany, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Carl Atkins
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Albany, NY 0 mi36