Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Cleveland Clinic
9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44185
216-444-6962
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

In 2000, Dr. Lytle performed septal myectomy surgery on me...it was one of the first if I am not mistaken. I was 67 and still feel just great. No pacemaker andonly one med. Recovery was a bit rough but would do it again "in a heartbeat"My niece was a surgical assistant the head heart surgeon in a Phoenix hospital. She spoke with him and he did research said (at that time) who did this type of surgery and Lytle was the pioneer in this field and the very best!

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

The best doctor I ever ran across by miles-trusted my husband to him twice and would do it again in a split second-the only trouble is I never wanted to waste Dr. Lytle's time with my true feelings of gratifulness because I knew every moment spent with me was a moment he could save a life-so I kept my Thank you TOO brief.I wish I could have said more and I wish Dr. Lytle could really know how our lives are better-for years now-for his hours of work! Everyday I spend with my husband-I cherish.

|  Dr Lytle is the best!!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr Bruce Lytle actually saved my life by performing an aortic and mitral valve repair along with a bypass in Dec 2007. He was so professional and ensured that my wife and daughters were completely advised about what he had to do. I have recommended him many times to other individuals if they had heart problems.

|  Janelle Sloan  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2010

Dr. Lytle has done extensive work on my husbands heart twice-once in 2005 & once in 2007-now it 2010.Since my husbands was under Dr. Lytle's care,my husband has gone to two weddings of his grandchildren and seen three great grandchildren born. Because he have Dr. Lytle as his surgeon-I am convinced we have shared in these great joys!