Dr. Bruce Baker DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Grand Rapids, MI

3.8

March 22nd, 2016
Great doctor not so great staff
Dr. Baker is amazing however his staff is rude is less than nice and not helpful.

April 3rd, 2010
Dr Baker, a fantastic Doctor!
Dr. Baker has been my primary doctor since 1996 when my health was 90%better than now! Doctor Baker was always attentive to my needs and concerned for my illness and overall well being. I drive 35 miles to his office; the staff always tries to make my appointments that best fit my schedule. I never wait more than 10 minuets past my appointment time. Some times I arrive early and if doctors staff can, they will get me in early. Over the years Dr. Baker has done what ever he could to keep me healthy. I am confident that had it not been for Dr. Bakers care I would be much worse than I am. Dr. Baker talks with me about my care, medication I need, specialists I need to see, and test I need. Another asset is Dr. Bakers Christian faith, which we share the same belief. Another asset that Dr. Baker has is his wife, also a doctor and share the office with her husband.

February 28th, 2010
Dr. Baker reminds me a lot of my pediatrician as a child. He is very compassionate, understanding, attentive and his staff is just as awesome.