A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mark Goldstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Goldstein practices Dermatology near Florence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, MA.
See Florence Dermatologists.