A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gordon, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Gordon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Gordon DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gordon has 11 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gordon practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.