A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Morris Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kaplan has 13 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kaplan practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lathrup Village, MI and Farmington, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.