A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Bruce Kaplan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Plastic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lathrup Village, MI and Tucson, AZ.
See West Bloomfield General Practitioners, West Bloomfield Internists, West Bloomfield Nephrologists, and West Bloomfield Plastic Surgeons.